Introducing Kat roberts
Brought up in North Wales, Kat is proud of her Welsh roots and lives on the doorstep of the Clwydian Hills, not far from Snowdonia. It’s no surprise to us she developed such a deep love for her local area! As a youngster she would be out running on trails or walking mountains with her Dad, or exploring the forest with her brother, learning all about the woodland and bushcraft. In secondary school she undertook the Duke of Edinburgh scheme and later became a DofE young leader. Kat also competed in Welsh athletics and as a coach, the beginning of her instructor career.
- Ran the GR131 In El Hierro
- Completed Mountain Leader Assessment
- Became a Level 2 Open Water Swim Coach
- Started own outdoor business Altitude Snowdonia
– Completed 24 hour Ultra raising money for ReThink Mental Illness
- Became a Paddleboarding Instructor